Watch our on-demand webinar today!
Join experts from the SANS Analyst Program and Identity Finder to find out the results of an in-depth survey on data breaches. Sponsored by Identity Finder and conducted by SANS, the survey gathered data from C-level executives in a range of industries on breaches and their impact. Among the key findings were that:
- Just under half the organizations had suffered at least one critical breach in the past five years.
- Nearly 20 percent experienced breaches that created total financial losses of more than $100 million.
- More than 80 percent of companies suffering breaches had data classification policies in place, which helped them contain the impact from the breach
Identity Finder security experts interpret the findings and make practical recommendations for reducing your sensitive data footprint and minimizing damage from data breaches.
Please complete the form to watch this webinar today.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Identity Finder, LLC All rights reserved.
- Barb Filkins, Senior SANS Analyst
- Gabriel Gumbs, VP of Product Strategy and Technical Marketing, IDF
- Johannes Hoech, CMO, IDF
Post-Breach Impact: A Cost Compendium