What You'll Learn:
With the GDPR having passed the one-year mark since enforcement began, there are still many, many unanswered questions:
- Does the GDPR apply to EU students attending American universities?
- What about EU tourists visiting America?
- Does recruiting EU data subjects for jobs outside the EU implicate the Regulation?
- When do I need a cookie banner?
The list seems nearly endless, and with enforcement actions ramping up, now is a very good time to review your compliance program.
In this webcast, a data protection industry veteran will answer your most pressing questions and share the latest updates from the European Data Protection Board.
- The Articles most likely implicated in enforcement actions
- The role of information security frameworks like ISO 27k in compliance programs
- The future of Privacy Shield and Standard Contract Clauses
||Scott Giordano, Esq., FIP, CISSP, VP, Data Protection
- Specializing in multinational/cross-border aspects of data protection
- ISO 17024 Certifications Advisory Board Member, International
Association of Privacy Professionals
- Created and taught the first law school course on electronic evidence and
- Member of the California, the District of Columbia, and Washington state